1. Product Introduction of Enteral Feeding Container
Enteral Feeding Container are used during gravity feeding to provide nutritionally complete food to patients who are malnourished or at risk of malnutrition, critically ill patients, or postoperative patients with limited oral intake.
2. Product Specification of Enteral Feeding Container
Enteral Feeding Container, 600ml, 95cm tube.
3. Feature of Enteral Feeding Container
1. Structurally stable semi-rigid container.
2. Non-toxic, pyrogen-free, latex-free, EO sterilized.
3. 95 cm tube.
4. Easy-to-read graduation ceremony.
5. Calibrated to 600cc in 10cc increments for improved feed accuracy.
6. Built-in sturdy, reliable and versatile hanger for any stand.
7. Large top opening minimizes recipe spillage and waste and facilitates filling.
8. With roller flow control to adjust the feed speed control.
9. Transparent drip chamber for visual identification of contents.
10. Disposable, single use only.
4. Direction for use of Enteral Feeding Container
● Connect securely the tubing to the bottom outlet of container.
● Close roller flow control clamp completely.
● Put liquid food or enteral diet into the feeding container.
●l Without contaminating food close the container cap.
● Fill drip chamber to half-full.
● Open clamp and fill to funnel connector to expel air, close clamp.
● Attach funnel connector to the enteral feeding tube which should already be inserted into the patient.
● Open clamp slowly and adjust while observing drip. Start feeding.
5. FAQ of Enteral Feeding Container
Q: What is the delivery time if I place my order?
A: Delivery time is around 45 days, if you have special requirements, pls check with us, we will try our best to meet you.
Q: Can you supply the relevant documentation?
A: Yes, we can provide most documentation including CE, ISO13485, FSC, FDA where required.
Q: Can I get samples before my order ?
A: Free samples are available.
Q: How long it will be to get samples?
A: 7-10 days for general products, 15-25days for customized products.