1. Product Introduction of Enteral Pump Feeding Bags
As the professional manufacture, we would like to provide you Enteral Feeding Pump Set. And we will offer you the best after-sale service and timely delivery. Enteral Feeding Pump Set are used to deliver low viscosity fluids such as water from an enteral reservoir to an enteral feeding catheter, the entire process being carried out by a feeding pump.
2. Product Specification of Enteral Pump Feeding Bags
Pump set Size:
1000ML with injection port
3. Feature of Enteral Pump Feeding Bags
1. Medical grade PVC material, non-toxic.
2. Rigid neck for easy filling and handling.
3. With plug cap and strong, dependable hanging ring.
4. Easy to read graduations and easy view translucent bag.
5. Bottom exit port allows complete drainage.
4. Direction for use of Enteral Pump Feeding Bags
1. Read all warnings and precautions before use.
2. Make sure the patient understands the procedure.
3. Remove the bag and inspect its integrity for any cracks or breaks.
4. Liquids such as water should be at room temperature. Do not use refrigerated or hot liquids.
6. Check the expiration date of the liquid. Do not use expired liquids.
7. Close the roller clamps on the bag set.
8. Hold the feeding bag filling port and the end of the tube with one hand.
9. Hold them in a vertical upright position so that the conduits are in a "U" shape.
10. Pour the recommended amount of fluid into the feeding bag according to the tube feeding plan. Make sure the filler neck is completely closed.
11. Keep the empty liquid container as you will use it later.
12. Maintain proper positioning between patient, pump and feeding bag. Check the stability of the entire system.
If the feeding bag is positioned below the patient's head or 0.5 m below the pump, this may cause flow deviations.
13. Slowly open the roller clamps. Liquid should start flowing down the tube.
14. If the liquid does not flow, try:
• Gently squeeze the bag.
• Open the lid of the feeding container to let some air in.
• Squeeze the drip chamber.
15. Turn the dripper upside down. Let a little liquid fill the drip chamber (less than half full); then turn the drip chamber upright again.
16. Remove the lid of the feeding container tube. Put the ends into the empty liquid container you saved.
17. Close the roller clamp when the liquid reaches the end of the pipe.
18. Put the cap back on the end of the pipe.
19. When the feeding bag is ready, flush the feeding tube inside the patient with water. Flushing the feeding tube will ensure it is working well and not blocked.
20. Fix the pump set on the feed pump according to the instruction manual.
21. Open the roller clamp of the feed bag.
22. Start the feeding procedure according to the feeding pump instruction manual.
5. FAQ of Enteral Pump Feeding Bags
Q: What is the delivery time if I place my order?
A: Delivery time is around 45 days, if you have special requirements, pls check with us, we will try our best to meet you.
Q: If OEM is acceptable?
A: Yes, our designer is very professional, we could make design as per your idea for packages.
Q: How does your company ensure product quality?
A: Products will be checked during mass production,before out of factory and our QC will check the loading container also.
Q: Can I get a lower price if l order large quantities?
A: Yes, prices can be discounted with bigger order quantities.