1. Product Introduction of Hydrophilic Latex Foley Catheter
The Hydrophilic Latex Foley Catheters have a pre-lubricated coating that bonds to the catheter surface. The pre-lubricating coating absorbs and wraps the water around the hydrophilic conduit, creating a thick, smooth surface. The coating remains intact after introduction into the urethra and ensures lubrication of the urethra over its entire length.
2. Product Specification of Hydrophilic Latex Foley Catheter
Two way,three way,rubber valve,plastic valve are available
5ml or 5-10ml or 5-15ml or 30ml or 30-50ml are available
3. Feature of Hydrophilic Latex Foley Catheter
1. Packed sterile, for single use only.
2. Hydrophilic foley catheter wake the patients have no pain in urethral catheterization.
3. The Hydrophilic coat keeps stable and is not easy to exfoliate for a long time.
4. Do not need paraffin oil lubricant, which can minimize irritation to urethra.
5. No urinary sediment: to avoid sediment of calcium phosphate caused by indwelling urethral catheterization.
6. Good biocompatibility: do not cause urethra infection.
7. Convenient operation: easy to pass through the urethral stricture or scar, and no need to dilate urethra.
8. High security: especially useful to patients suffering from prostate hyperplasia or urethral stricture.
4. Direction for use of Hydrophilic Latex Foley Catheter
● Generously lubricate tip and shaft of the catheter.
● Carefully inset catheter tip into the bladder (normally indicated by urine flow), and the a further 3cm to ensure balloon Is also inside it.
● Using the syringe set inflate balloon, recommended volume is marked on funnel of catheter.
● For deflation, cut off the inflation funnel above the valve, or using a syringe without needle push into valve to facilitate drainage.
5. FAQ of Hydrophilic Latex Foley Catheter
Q: What is the delivery time if I place my order?
A: Delivery time is around 45 days, if you have special requirements, pls check with us, we will try our best to meet you.
Q: Can you supply the relevant documentation?
A: Yes, we can provide most documentation including CE, ISO13485, FSC, FDA where required.
Q: Can I get samples before my order ?
A: Free samples are available.
Q: Are you manufacturer or trading company?
A: Industry and trade integration enterprise.