1. Product Introduction of Irrigation Bag
The irrigation bag for enema treatment is made of eco-friendly non-toxic PVC material. It can be used as a vaginal douching or anal cleaning. it consists of bag body, bowl, clamp and extension tube with pre-lubricated tip.
2. Product Specification of Irrigation Bag
3. Feature of Irrigation Bag
1. Made of non-toxic PVC.
2. Bag side graduation scale begins at 50ml with value.
3. For single use only.
4. Sterilized with EO.
5. DEHP free is available.
4. Direction for use of Irrigation Bag
● Put on medical gloves.
● Take device out of individual packing.
● Close the clamp on the tube, fill the bag with required volume of solution.
● Open the clamp, extract airs bubbles out of the system and close clamp again.
● Close bag neck hole with cap.
● Insert distal end of the tube into rectum at a depth of 8-12 cm while patient is in left lateral position.
● Raise bag up to 1-1.5m height, open the clamp and introduce required volume of the solution.
● Leave some water in the bag in order to avoid air insertion into bowels and close the champ.
● After manipulation extract tube of rectum using swab with aseptic solution.
● Dry anus area with clean swab.
5. FAQ of Irrigation Bag
Q: What is the delivery time if I place my order?
A: Delivery time is around 45 days, if you have special requirements, pls check with us, we will try our best to meet you.
Q: Can you supply the relevant documentation?
A: Yes, we can provide most documentation including CE, ISO13485, FSC, FDA where required.
Q: Can I get samples before my order ?
A: Free samples are available.
Q: What are your prices?
A: Our prices are subject to change depending on supply and other market factors. We will send you an updated price list after your company contact us for further information.