1. Product Introduction of Urethral Dilator
Urethral Dilators are used to dilate the male urethra.
2. Product Specification of Urethral Dilator
08Fr, 10Fr, 12Fr, 14Fr, 16Fr, 18Fr, 20Fr, 22Fr, 24Fr, 26Fr
3. Feature of Urethral Dilator
1. Used for dilation of male urethral strictures and vesical neck contractures.
2. Support the natural curvature of the male urethra, for ease passage and reduce trauma.
3. Smooth surface for effortless dilator advancement across tight strictures.
4. Tapered tip design, the lumen of conical head fit tightly with the 0.038" guidewire, reduce trauma to the patient.
5. Embossed sizes allow for quick identification and size selection.
4. Direction for use of Urethral Dilator
NOTE: Prior to use, immerse the dilator in sterile water or isotonic saline to allow the hydrophilic surface to absorb liquid and become lubricious. This will ease placement under standard conditions.
1. Under direct vision or fluoroscopic control, position a 0.038” wire guide through the urethra and into the bladder.
2. Introduce the smallest appropriately sized dilator, using one of the two methods below:
a. Hold the penis in an upward position.
b. Orient the dilator so the French Size stamp on the proximal end faces upward, and introduce the dilator over the previously placed wire guide.
a. Hold the penis in a downward position.
b. Orient the dilator so the French Size stamp on the proximal end faces downward, and introduce the dilator over the previously placed wire guide.
c. Advance the dilator to the level of the bulbar urethra.
d. With the dilator positioned at the level of the bulbar urethra, rotate the dilator 180 degrees so the dilator is now oriented with the French Size stamp facing upward.
3. Continue to advance the dilator into the bladder. Urine drainage will confirm proper placement.
4. While maintaining the wire guide position, remove the dilator currently in place and replace it with the next appropriately sized dilator. Repeat steps 2-3 as needed, progressing from smallest to largest appropriately sized dilator until desired urethral dilation is achieved.
5. FAQ of Urethral Dilator
Q: What is the delivery time if I place my order?
A: Delivery time is around 45 days, if you have special requirements, pls check with us, we will try our best to meet you.
Q: Can you supply the relevant documentation?
A: Yes, we can provide most documentation including CE, ISO13485, FSC, FDA where required.
Q: Can I get samples before my order ?
A: Free samples are available.
Q: If OEM is acceptable?
A: Yes, our designer is very professional, we could make design as per your idea for packages.