1. Product Introduction of Bacterial Viral Filter
Bacterial Viral Filter with gas sampling port products reduce setup time, minimize dead space and weight on endotracheal tubes and circuits, while maximizing efficiency. BV filters include electrostatic hydrophobic membranes that prevent cross-contamination. Designed with low airflow resistance, making it easier for patients to breathe.
2. Product Specification of Bacterial Viral Filter
Bacterial Viral Filter
Resistance at 30L/min: ＜0.2Kpa; Filtration efficiency: >99.999%;
3. Feature of Bacterial Viral Filter
1. Low dead space minimizes potential hazards associated with rebreathing carbon dioxide.
2. Lightweight reduces the torque of the air pipe connection.
3. The transparent casing provides a good view of any potential blockages.
4. ISO connectors allow for a safe and secure connection.
5. Covered gas sampling port for easy and safe monitoring of exhaled gas.
4. Direction for use of Bacterial Viral Filter
● Open the package by tearing off from the bottom edge.
● Securely connect the product to other components or machine by using a twisting action to ensure a leak free and tight fit.
● Make sure the gas sampling port is closed when not connecting to monitoring line.
● Patient should be monitored constantly whenever the product is use.
5. FAQ of Bacterial Viral Filter
Q: What is the delivery time if I place my order?
A: Delivery time is around 45 days, if you have special requirements, pls check with us, we will try our best to meet you.
Q: What's the transportation way?
A: DHL,TNT,FEDEX,UPS,EMS, By sea or By Air.
Q: Can you supply the relevant documentation?
A: Yes, we can provide most documentation including CE, ISO13485, FSC where required.
Q: What are your prices?
A: Our prices are subject to change depending on supply and other market factors. We will send you an updated price list after your company contact us for further information.